Who We Are
Leadership USA is a membership organization that offers high-quality leadership development education for leaders of our member companies, via a monthly live seminar with world-class instructors, who present on diverse topics.
We function as an outsourced training resource for small-to-medium-sized companies and as a supplement to established leadership programs within larger corporations. Since it can be cost-prohibitive and time-consuming for companies to bring instructors in-house each month, we bring them to our member community.
Leadership USA Alliance
These partnerships with other regions will allow us to create a unique alliance, where your membership allows your leaders to attend seminars at member rates anywhere they live, with ONE membership fee for all regions.
Who Should Join
with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on specific performance improvement needs
who don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
Small-to-medium size firms
who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations
with state member companies
Who Should Attend?
Any leader at any level who works at one of our member companies may attend the monthly educational seminar at discounted rates.
- Executive Leaders (CXO, Partner, Owner, President)
- Vice President/SVP
- Manager of Others
- New Leaders
- High Potentials
- Leadership Advisory Council (LAC) selects curriculum
- Monthly leadership development seminar
- Quarterly webinar for all employees
- Self-study learning library
- Women in Leadership program
- Bi-annual membership networking breakfasts
- Bi-monthly peer mentoring circles (optional)
- Quarterly LAC meetings at member facilities
- FREE meeting attendance for LAC member
- Networking with leaders in the best local companies