Who We Are
Leadership USA is a membership organization that offers high-quality executive education for leaders of our member companies, via a monthly live learning event with world-class instructors, who present on diverse topics.
We function as an outsourced training resource for small-to-medium-sized companies and as a supplement to established leadership programs within larger corporations. Since it can be cost-prohibitive and time-consuming for companies to bring instructors in-house each month, we bring them to our member community.
Leadership USA Alliance
Leadership USA is now opening regions in major cities across the U.S. (currently Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado, New York City, Raleigh, Silicon Valley, and St. Louis with more opening throughout 2017 and 2018).
These partnerships with other regions will allow us to create a unique alliance, where your membership allows your leaders to attend seminars at member rates anywhere they live, with ONE membership fee for all regions.
Who Should Join
with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on specific performance improvement needs
who don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
Small-to-medium size firms
who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations
Why LEADERSHIP USA?
- 69% of Learning & Development professionals say that talent is the number one priority in their organizations. Over 25% are expecting a budget increase in 2017 for Learning & Development (L&D) programs.
- 66% of L&D pros say L&D is centralized within their organization. L&D professionals at smaller organizations are more likely to focus on training technical skills, while those at larger companies say career development and soft skills are more important.
- 80% of L&D pros agree that developing employees is top-of-mind for the executive team.
- 50% of L&D pros are challenged to get employees to make time for L&D. With the influx of technology in the workplace, modern learners are demanding more modern formats for learning.
- Less than 25% are willing to recommend their program to peers.
— 2017 Workplace Learning Report
- Reduced registration fee. Leaders from member companies pay $299 (regularly $499) to attend our monthly leadership development seminars;
- Quarterly webinar included. Webinar with our faculty is FREE to ALL leaders in your organization with the registration link we provide;
- Self-study access to our Learning Library. Resources provided by our faculty are posted to our portal to keep the momentum going after the seminar. Any employee can access the portal for individualized learning opportunities.
- Participation in our Women in Leadership program. We’ll hold an Annual Summit in the summer and are a partner with your internal women’s leadership programs.
- Continuity program. If there are multiple people attending a learning event from your organization, materials will be provided for them to meet online following the event to keep the momentum going and seek behavior change.
- Leadership Advisory Council (LAC). One senior representative from each member company will sit on the LAC, which guides the curriculum for the following year; Develop relationships on the LAC with your peers in HR, OD, T&D, and TM from the best companies in Colorado.
- Quarterly LAC Meetings. In addition to company business, one member discusses their best practices in leadership development (held at rotating member locations);
- FREE meeting attendance for the LAC member; and
- Networking Breakfasts. In addition to the regular monthly seminars, we’ll hold periodic member networking breakfasts with a keynote speaker at member locations;
- Accountability Groups. Attendees have the opportunity to keep in touch with the other leaders they sat with at the event; this ensures cross-pollination of ideas with leaders facing the same issues in other organizations.