LEADERSHIP USA OFFERS A NEW APPROACH TO LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
At LEADERSHIP USA®, you’ll learn from the world’s best leadership experts, bestselling authors, and award-winning speakers, filmed in Denver, CO every month and streamed to thousands more around the U.S. Your membership covers your entire company, so all your leaders at all your locations are eligible to participate in our offerings. Each month, leaders of our member companies gather in Denver for a 4.5-hour, instructor-led, highly-interactive learning event in an off-site, retreat-like environment. Concurrently, your leaders gather in other locations around the U.S. with your internal Site Facilitator to participate in the event via live streaming. After the live event, international locations, teams, and new leaders can watch the videos on-demand, at their own pace and time, or your own talent professionals can use them to facilitate internal training events. Our live events provide the face-to-face interaction learners crave, and our remote audience love the engagement with the live audience (this is NOT another boring webinar!). Our live stream and recordings allow you to scale your delivery capabilities to all your locations and offer consistent monthly leadership skill building.
LEADERSHIP USA® is a collaborative leadership development effort of our member organizations. Membership provides your leaders with access to top-notch education at a low per-participant cost, since members’ resources are pooled. Each member organization appoints one senior-level development professional to sit on the Leadership Advisory Council (LAC) in Denver. The LAC meets quarterly to jointly determine the group’s learning needs, and we curate our instructors based upon their direction. LAC representatives attend learning events at no charge, as they are the LEADERSHIP USA ambassadors to their organizations. This great networking opportunity allows you to participate in an external mastermind group of your peers and discuss best practices in leadership development in some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
- Large Corporations with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on performance improvement needs
- Larger Organizations that don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
- Small-to-Medium Size Firms who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations
- Members decide the curriculum and create a peer advisory group
- Monthly in-person learning events with world-class faculty provide new ideas on how to lead better
- Live streaming provides consistent learning for your leaders, no matter how remote your locations
- Nationwide membership allows your leaders to participate in our offerings wherever they live
- Purposeful interaction with leaders from organizations outside your industry
- Focus on implementation and continuity with coworkers after the learning events
- Broader reach to your leaders through a quarterly webinar with our faculty
- Self-study resources via our Learning Library portal open to all employees
- Integration with your Women in Leadership program with Communities of Practice