LEADERSHIP USA™ offers high-quality leadership education for leaders of our member companies, via a monthly learning event with world-class instructors, who present on diverse topics. Membership allows you to offer your leaders the opportunity to attend one-day leadership development sessions at a deeply discounted price on a monthly basis. All of the workshops scheduled are taught by world-renowned subject-matter experts, well-published authors, and top-notch presenters, whose presenter fees alone can prevent many organizations from bringing them in-house for training sessions. Since it can be cost-prohibitive and time-consuming for companies to hire these instructors, we bring them to our member community. As a member organization, your buying power is pooled along with other companies in the area and allows you to take advantage of exceptional training on a personalized and highly-curated basis. Every member organization sends one person to sit on the Leadership Advisory Council, which collaboratively selects the curriculum for the upcoming season and also serves as your external advisory board.
We combine this “old school” live instructor-led training with “new school” online learning, virtual offerings, accountability groups, and reinforcement programs back at the office, all included in your membership. Our offerings supplement established leadership programs within larger corporations and provide an outsourced leadership development resource for small-to-medium-sized companies. One membership fee covers the entire organization nationwide and allows your leaders to attend learning events at the member rate wherever they live in our regions. We are opening regions in major markets around the country in 2017-2018!
- Large Corporations with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on performance improvement needs
- Larger Organizations that don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
- Small-to-Medium Size Firms who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations
- Members decide the curriculum and create a peer advisory group
- Monthly in-person learning events with world-class faculty provide new ideas on how to lead better
- Nationwide membership allows your leaders to attend events wherever they live
- Purposeful interaction with leaders from organizations outside your industry
- Focus on implementation and continuity with coworkers after the learning events
- Broader reach to your leaders through a quarterly webinar with our faculty
- Self-study resources via our Learning Library portal open to all employees
- Integration with your Women in Leadership program with Communities of Practice