LEADERSHIP USA OFFERS A NEW APPROACH TO LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
LEADERSHIP USA® offers high-quality leadership development for our member organizations, mainly via a monthly, one-day, in-person learning event in Denver CO with world-class instructors, who present on diverse topics. These learning events are simultaneously live streamed to your offices and locations around the U.S. and the globe and recorded for on-demand learning for those unable to attend that day.
Membership provides your leaders with access to full-day leadership workshops at a deeply discounted price. All the workshops are taught by world-renowned subject-matter experts and well-published authors, whose presenter fees alone can prevent many organizations from bringing them in-house for training sessions. Since it can be cost-prohibitive and time-consuming for companies to hire these top-notch instructors, we bring them to our member community.
LEADERSHIP USA is a collaborative leadership development effort of our member organizations. Each member organization appoints one senior-level development professional to sit on the Leadership Advisory Council (LAC) in Denver. The LAC meets quarterly to jointly determine the group’s learning needs, and we curate our instructors based upon their direction. LAC representatives attend learning events at no charge, as they are the LEADERSHIP USA ambassadors to their organizations. This great networking opportunity allows you to participate in an external mastermind group of your peers and discuss best practices in leadership development in some of the biggest and best companies in the region.
- Large Corporations with internal training departments who want to supplement their existing leadership development programs to “fill in the blanks” on performance improvement needs
- Larger Organizations that don’t have internal training departments or an established leadership development program (who need an outsourced L&D function)
- Small-to-Medium Size Firms who need a consistent leadership development strategy for the senior leaders and managers in their organizations
- Members decide the curriculum and create a peer advisory group
- Monthly in-person learning events with world-class faculty provide new ideas on how to lead better
- Live streaming provides consistent learning for your leaders, no matter how remote your locations
- Nationwide membership allows your leaders to participate in our offerings wherever they live
- Purposeful interaction with leaders from organizations outside your industry
- Focus on implementation and continuity with coworkers after the learning events
- Broader reach to your leaders through a quarterly webinar with our faculty
- Self-study resources via our Learning Library portal open to all employees
- Integration with your Women in Leadership program with Communities of Practice